Title: Integration and Interoperability in Automated and Smart Manufacturing Systems
Time of presentation: 7th June (Monday) 12:30-13:00 CET
Title of presentation: How to Optimize Production Processes Systematically based on methods of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
Time of presentation: 8th June (Tuesday) 14:30-15:00 CET
Title of presentation: AI and ML in Manufacturing – Is there Life after Deep Learning?
Time of presentation: 9th June (Wednesday) 12:30-13:00 CET
COVID pandemic interfered the plan of having INCOM 2021 face-to-face. Frankly speaking, this will extremely reduce the live networking, which is always the flavour of our conferences.
Nevertheless, to make the most of networking during INCOM 2021 the organizing committee is happy to announce the “Brothers-in-arms” networking groups. These are informal gatherings of like-minded attendees to discuss their specific subject without a defined agenda.
Hope the connections, any of you can develop in these sessions will likely be very valuable as you can meet and discuss with those who are working in the same area as you.
All attendees can join the “Brothers-in-arms” networking groups by clicking on them in the Agenda in the Virtual Platform. The groups are limited to 40 people at a time, will have a moderator and focus on the subject given in the sub-title. At INCOM 2021 our two highlighted topics are "Data is the new oil... or is it?" and "What are your two cents on Digital counterparts: Models, shadows and twins?".
Come and share your ideas and discuss your theme with others with your home-made coffee or tea.
These discussions will be organized via Microsoft Teams, the meeting link is accessibe through the virtual platform program.
All of us heard the phrase, and some of us believe it, but none of us knows the truth. What is the value of data in manufacturing? Is really AI and ML the answer for everything? And if yes, how?
By the rise of the digitalization era in industry, we try to find the cyber counterpart of every aspect of manufacturing and logistics. Many buzzwords like Digital Twin, Digital Model or even Digital Shadow appeared in the scientific and industrial discourse. How to differentiate between them and where to use which one? Come, join us and let us know your ideas and opinions on this phenomena!
In this session, you can listen to the most recent results of EU R&D&I projects from Hungary, France, Italy and Germany.
- ASSISTANT "leArning and robuSt deciSIon SupporT systems for agile mANufacTuring environments"
- DigiPrime "Digital Platform for Circular Economy in Cross-sectorial Sustainable Value Networks"
- MAS4AI - Multi-Agent Systems for Pervasive Artificial Intelligence for assisting Humans in Modular Production
- DIH4CPS - Fostering DIHs for Embedding Interoperability in Cyber-Physical Systems of European SMEs
- CO-VERSATILE - Adaptive and resilient production and supply chain methods and solutions for urgent need of vital medical supplies and equipment
- AI-PROFICIENT, Artificial Intelligence for Improved PROduction efFICIEncy, quality and maiNTenance
Abstracts and detailed agenda can be accessible here.
Made with Mobirise web maker